1YEAR OLD BOY NEARLY DIES AFTER SWALLOWING A KEY

by admin
108 views

“I finished feeding my One year old boy & entered the kitchen to drop the plates, only for Me to return & find him breathing helplessly😥, I thought the food have stunk on him, not knowing this key was hanging in his throat & I was busy giving him water to digest the food he ate🙆🙆

I notice blood gushing out from his mouth like Someone who is about to die, with fear in my heart, I placed my hand inside his throat & felt a strong item, I held it & dragged it out, this key was what came out😭 Even after bringing it out, it took him about 5minutes to regain consciousness, I injured he’s upper & lower mouth while pulling out the key, but brethrens it was worth it..💪

What could I have done if he swallowed this key completely??? will surgery save a 1year old boy from this ??? He nearly died in my arms while bringing this out, but my God Never sleeps or slumber, he shamed my enemies.. Pls, help me thank this faithful God😭😭😭😭he is indeed a miraculous father..”

Shared

You may also like